Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Easter!!!


Happy Easter! I know it's already May, but I'm just trying to catch you all up on some of the exciting things that happened in April. It was a very busy month for us, but lots and lots of fun. Easter was a great this year--it was the first year our kids actually received a visit from the Easter Bunny, although I have to admit, I'm not sure I approve of all the treats he bought. I've often wondered if the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy have any kind of shady deals worked out for getting the kids teeth to fall out faster. Hmmm....

Anyway, we all had a wonderful time dying Easter eggs, having a wonderful Easter dinner with the Roses (man, we know how to plan a good meal!), and having a great Easter Egg Hunt and dessert at the Howard's home. We certainly love holidays!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: