Friday, March 28, 2008

A Few Fun March Pics


Having fun at the Primary Easter Activity. It didn't take long for my kids to be covered in melted candy!

Jon's favorite girls, all ready for Easter.

Cool Aaron out for a cruise on his bike.

Before the moms could turn around, all the 3 & 4 year-olds had jumped into the car-strollers at the mall. Aaron's leading the pack as they pretend to race "Lightning McQueen" style.


Sarah, ever a girlie-girl, couldn't help but play "Beauty Shop" with a none-too-thrilled Aaron.


4 comments:

Paul and Hilari Howard-- said...

Your Easter picture turned out so good! I wish we would have taken one. You guys are the best friends we could have!
Hilari

Chelsey Howard said...

Those pictures are cute. It looks like the primary/ward easter party went well. I'm sad we missed it but we had a birthday party to go to. I love the pic. of Sarah playing beauty shop on Aaron (ha ha) What a sweet brother just sitting there playing along.

Rebekah Rose said...

Wow I can't believe how cute the Easter pictures turned out. It was like you had a complete professional taking these shots. Well done to the photographer and of course your cute family. We love you guys!!!

Kimberly said...

Hey Heather! It's Kim Carroll! I am excited you have a blog! You will have to check ours out.. Send me an email to kcarroll07@hotmail.com and I can send you an invite!! You guys look great! Can't wait to see you again!